Sunday, November 11, 2012

Car Crashes Into House in Waltham

Just before 1:30AM on Sunday November 11th 2012 I heard a loud bang and crash from my house. When I looked out the window I saw a car into the side of my Neighbors house at 70 Maple Street in Waltham. I imediatley called 911 and then grabbed my camera and ran to the scene.

Waltham Police, C-2 (Deputy Quinn), Engine 1 & AMR Medic 1 Responded to the scene. Companies and EMT's backboarded the victim as a percaution and transported her to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Deputy Chief Micheal Quinn requested Rescue 6 to respond to the scene as well as a Building inspector due to damage to the buildings foundation.

Companies worked for 90 Minutes cutting wood and shoring up the foundation of the two story house. The accident currently remains under investigation by the Waltham Police Department.





1 comment:

  1. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.looking for more updates.

    ReplyDelete